Four stunning shades, ranging from cool pink to bronze tones, add a subtle glow to your complexion.
A golden bronzer, this product can be used to subtly create the "Golden Goddess" look.
A pink/copper bronzer that consists of four shades can be used together or alone to create a natural sun-kissed look.
- Apply with our Eye Shader Brush , Eye Contour Brush and/or our Deluxe Shader Brush.
- For cheeks and body, swirl our White Fan Brush or Dome Brush around the four colors. Lightly apply to your cheekbones.
- For eyes, use the four colors individually.
- Apply a bronzer where the sun would hit the face first: cheekbones, chin, nose and forehead.
- Apply the lighter shades to bring light to the high points of the face: cheek bones, browbones, or places where you need to add light such as the inner corner of the eye.
- Apply the darker shades as a contour under cheek bones and along jawline; or around the perimeter of the face to add warmth.
- For a red-carpet look, dust onto shoulders and décolleté.