100% of profits from the sales of Smell the Roses Hydration Spray are donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. Charitable and pampering – the rose flower oil and extracts calm and support your skin’s functions while the rose fragrance refreshes and uplifts your mood. Everyone could use a good pick-me-up!
- A facial spritz with organic Rose Damascena Flower Water that is an excellent skin tonic and cleanses the skin without disturbing its natural protective shield.
- Rose Damascena Flower Oil and Extracts penetrate into deep layers of the skin. They nourish, tighten, cleanse, detoxify, increase blood circulation, calm and support the skin’s functions.
- Recommended for any skin type, especially dry and sensitive skin. It calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- Rose fragrance is refreshing and uplifting. It de-stresses and provides an overall feeling of well-being.
Our Hydration Sprays have been reformulated and awarded ECOCERT’s Natural and Organic certification. ECOCERT is one of the most respected independent, natural and organic certification bodies in the world and was the first to develop a standard for natural and organic cosmetics. ECOCERT strives to promote the use of ingredients derived from renewable resources and from organic farming in addition to using production and manufacturing processes that are environmentally sound and safe for human health.
To earn certification, products must comply with the demanding requirements of the ECOCERT Standard. Products must be comprised of a minimum of 95% ingredients of natural origin, and a minimum of between 5% and 10% ingredients from organic farming. Our new hydration sprays have earned this certification and even exceed the standard – they are 100% natural and 30% organic.
The alcohol used in our Hydration Sprays is 100% organic, and derived from sugar cane. It is used in the formula at a miniscule concentration of about 0.025% but provides the important function of helping to disperse and preserve the organic extracts within the formula. The small amount used in the formula does not cause irritation or dryness, as is generally associated with alcohol that is wheat or grain derived, and it is suitable for all skin types.
We have also increased the fill size of each spray bottle – instead of 2 fl oz, they are now 3 fl oz giving you 50% more hydration spray than before while still being travel friendly.
- Lightly mist your face from about an arm's length away.
- Spritz the face whenever the skin feels dry or when exposed to drying atmosphere, such as on an airplane.
- Use to set minerals and help to conceal pores and fine lines.
- Use to moisturize oily skin; for dehydrated skin, use after moisturizerand after makeup.
- Spritz brushes to intensify eye shadows and use them as eyeliners.
- Mist in your hair to control static!